Quantcast

September 7, 2012

Missed me?

I came back from vacation anxious to show you this beautiful blouse from Erratic that capped my attention because it has feminine curves and great texture of silk. Oh and lately because all my series were finished and new seasons will come only in october I started to watch them again, Sex and the city and now Gossip Girl. The last one has given me an obssesion for hairbands in rl and sl,so if you are like me you should take a look at charme. cause there you can find very nice hairbands.

I am glad to be back, hugs and kisses to everyone !!


JeSyLiLO Skin SnoWhite - Tan ( FOTA Hunt 5 L$ )
Logo Hair Kaitlyn - Caramel
erratic. Amy Silk Blouse - White ( Recent Release )
Essences Into the Sky - Mesh Skinnies   NEW!!
Loovus Dzevavor Krikey Pumps - Print 3 NEW!!
Les Petits Details Garbo Clutch - W/Bronze NEW!!
charme. Dotted Bow Hairband NEW!!
Scrub Break One`s Back Nails

Miseria August Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment